Callaway FT Irons
An evolution of the original Fusion Irons, the 2008 FT Irons are a product of Callaway Golf’s innovative weight-shifting science — Fusion Technology.
Delivering the utmost in performance and playability, these irons feature a new head shape designed to appeal to mid to low handicap players. Multi-material construction allows for premium performance. The Tunite cradle has been optimized with the addition of Extreme Notch Weighting. An astounding 80 percent of the clubhead’s weight is in the extreme perimeter for a higher MOI (moment of inertia) and enhanced stability and forgiveness. The lightweight hot titanium face produces fast ball speeds and the TPU SenSert decreases vibration, creating an incredibly solid feel.
- New head shape is designed to appeal to accomplished players with a thinner topline, higher toe and slightly less offset
- Tunit cradle allows for 80 percent of the clubhead’s total weight to be placed in the extreme perimeter, creating a higher MOI
- Hot titanium face produces fast ball speeds and allows for an increased effective hitting area
- TPU SenSert decreases vibration for an incredibly solid feel
- Modified Tru-Bore enhances feel and performance
The feel of the Callaway FT Irons are very good. The shots hit with these clubs are forgiving, yet provide the player with workability. Fading or Drawing the ball is not a problem. I was very impressed with these clubs, and feel these irons are probably the best of the new iron sets that have been released.
Are you looking to purchase a set of FT Irons? Check out these great prices
Callaway FT Irons at Rock Bottom Golf